Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||59302||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5368
- Total vector size (bp) 6064
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesH. pylori J99
Insert Size (bp)696
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Proteins
- His tag (N terminal on backbone)
- His tag (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 promoter
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 terminator (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET28b(+)-JHP933 was a gift from SeWon Suh (Addgene plasmid # 59302 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:59302 ; RRID:Addgene_59302)
For your References section:Crystal structure of JHP933 from Helicobacter pylori J99 shows two-domain architecture with a DUF1814 family nucleotidyltransferase domain and a helical bundle domain. Yoon JY, Lee SJ, Kim DJ, Lee BJ, Yang JK, Suh SW. Proteins. 2014 Mar 27. doi: 10.1002/prot.24572. 10.1002/prot.24572 PubMed 24677396