PurposeExpression vector for T7 RNA polymerase gene
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||59926||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4795
- Total vector size (bp) 7447
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameT7 RNA polymerase
Insert Size (bp)2652
- Promoter CAG
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer CTCTAGAGCCTCTGCTAACc
- 3′ sequencing primer CAGAAGTCAGATGCTCAAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAG-T7pol was a gift from Ian Wickersham (Addgene plasmid # 59926 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:59926 ; RRID:Addgene_59926)