Purposestable expresses luciferase in mammalian cells by retrovirus system
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||60683||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6100
- Total vector size (bp) 7789
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameFirefly Luciferase
Insert Size (bp)1689
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Luciferase reverse
- 3′ sequencing primer Luciferase forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLXIN-Luc was a gift from Alice Wong (Addgene plasmid # 60683 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:60683 ; RRID:Addgene_60683)