|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||63437||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3008
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameHD NN NG
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BsaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCR8_F1
- 3′ sequencing primer pCR8_R1 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFusX4-28 was a gift from Stephen Ekker (Addgene plasmid # 63437 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:63437 ; RRID:Addgene_63437)
For your References section:FusX: A rapid one-step TALE assembly system for genome science. Ma AC, McNulty MS, Tanya PL, Jarryd CM, Martinez-Galvez G, Argue DP, Lee HB, Urban MD, Bullard CE, Blackburn PR, Man TK, Clark KJ, Ekker SC. Hum Gene Ther. 2016 Feb 8. 10.1089/hum.2015.172 PubMed 26854857