PurposeMammalian expression of C-terminal domain of Nup88
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64252||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepcDNA3.1 myc-His A
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5493
- Total vector size (bp) 6046
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namenucleoporin 88kDa
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
MutationC-terminal domain (551-741)
Entrez GeneNUP88 (a.k.a. FADS4)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- myc (C terminal on backbone)
- his (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGHrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1-Nup88 (551-741) was a gift from Birthe Fahrenkrog (Addgene plasmid # 64252 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:64252 ; RRID:Addgene_64252)
For your References section:The nucleoporin Nup88 is interacting with nuclear lamin A. Lussi YC, Hugi I, Laurell E, Kutay U, Fahrenkrog B. Mol Biol Cell. 2011 Apr;22(7):1080-90. doi: 10.1091/mbc.E10-05-0463. Epub 2011 Feb 2. 10.1091/mbc.E10-05-0463 PubMed 21289091
Map uploaded by the depositor.