HaloTag-G protein gamma-12
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||67043||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3988
- Total vector size (bp) 5213
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameHaloTag-G protein gamma-12
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1225
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HaloTag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV Forward
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byGamma-12 cDNA obtained from Janet Robishaw, Weis Center for Research, Geisinger Clinic, Danville PA. HaloTag pHT2 was purchased from Promega.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Gamma-12 insert can be retrieved from pHT2 using Ngo MIV.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HaloTag-G protein gamma-12 was a gift from Catherine Berlot (Addgene plasmid # 67043 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:67043 ; RRID:Addgene_67043)