PurposeBlue light dependent photoswitching system
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||67300||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5354
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1290
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1_nMagHigh1-EGFP-CAAX was a gift from Moritoshi Sato (Addgene plasmid # 67300 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:67300 ; RRID:Addgene_67300)
For your References section:Engineered pairs of distinct photoswitches for optogenetic control of cellular proteins. Kawano F, Suzuki H, Furuya A, Sato M. Nat Commun. 2015 Feb 24;6:6256. doi: 10.1038/ncomms7256. 10.1038/ncomms7256 PubMed 25708714