|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||68271||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6700
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Alt namepolo-like kinase 1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GenePLK1 (a.k.a. PLK, STPK13)
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Proteins
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Mxe intein/chitin binding domain (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer MxeInt-R AGGGCAACTAGTGCATCTCC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Use BL21 cells for protein production
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTXB3-Flag PLK1 was a gift from Stefano Ferrari (Addgene plasmid # 68271 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:68271 ; RRID:Addgene_68271)