PurposeExpresses full-length P. vivax MSP1 ectodomain in mammalian cells. C-terminal rat Cd4d3+4 tag, biotinylation sequence
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||68505||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerYves Durocher, NRC
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6654
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
MutationAll NXT/S sites mutated to NXA, where X is any amino acid except Proline
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- rat CD4 d3+4, enzymatic biotinylation sequence (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pMT2-F
- 3′ sequencing primer rb_glob_PA_term-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MSP1-bio was a gift from Julian Rayner & Gavin Wright (Addgene plasmid # 68505 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:68505 ; RRID:Addgene_68505)
For your References section:A Library of Plasmodium vivax Recombinant Merozoite Proteins Reveals New Vaccine Candidates and Protein-Protein Interactions. Hostetler JB, Sharma S, Bartholdson SJ, Wright GJ, Fairhurst RM, Rayner JC. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2015 Dec 23;9(12):e0004264. doi: 10.1371/journal.pntd.0004264. eCollection 2015 Dec. 10.1371/journal.pntd.0004264 PubMed 26701602