|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||69924||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 6809
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneAPP (a.k.a. AAA, ABETA, ABPP, AD1, APPI, CTFgamma, CVAP, PN-II, PN2, alpha-sAPP, preA4)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP-n1-APP was a gift from Zita Balklava & Thomas Wassmer (Addgene plasmid # 69924 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:69924 ; RRID:Addgene_69924)
For your References section:APP controls the formation of PI(3,5)P vesicles through its binding of the PIKfyve complex. Currinn H, Guscott B, Balklava Z, Rothnie A, Wassmer T. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2015 Jul 28. 10.1007/s00018-015-1993-0 PubMed 26216398