|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||72260||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7133
Modifications to backboneClaI/SalI fragment was replaced with EF1 + new MCS
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter elongation factor-1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCACTTGATGTAATTCTC
- 3′ sequencing primer CAACACCACGGAATTGTCAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCDH-EF1-Fon-copGFP was a gift from Kazuhiro Oka (Addgene plasmid # 72260 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:72260 ; RRID:Addgene_72260)