|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||75021||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6200
- Total vector size (bp) 7880
Vector typeRetroviral, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1650
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TAC ATC GTG ACC TGG GAA GCC TTG G (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MIG-Luciferase-IRES-GFP was a gift from Saradhi Mallampati (Addgene plasmid # 75021 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:75021 ; RRID:Addgene_75021)