pcDNA3.1-mouse cdk6 R31C/D163N
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||75172||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5428
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namecyclin dependent kinase 6
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneCdk6 (a.k.a. AI504062, Crk2)
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1-mouse cdk6 R31C/D163N was a gift from Martine Roussel (Addgene plasmid # 75172 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:75172 ; RRID:Addgene_75172)
Map uploaded by the depositor.