Purposemammalian expression of ALK4 WT
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||80879||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneACVR1B (a.k.a. ACTRIB, ACVRLK4, ALK4, SKR2)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-ALK4 wt was a gift from Aristidis Moustakas & Peter ten Dijke (Addgene plasmid # 80879 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:80879 ; RRID:Addgene_80879)
For your References section:Characterization of type I receptors for transforming growth factor-beta and activin. ten Dijke P, Yamashita H, Ichijo H, Franzen P, Laiho M, Miyazono K, Heldin CH. Science. 1994 Apr 1;264(5155):101-4. PubMed 8140412