|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||80901||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 6213
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
/ Fusion Proteins
- BirA(R118G) (N terminal on backbone)
- myc (N terminal on backbone)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer pBABE 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pBABE 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mycBioID-pBABE-puro was a gift from Kyle Roux (Addgene plasmid # 80901 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:80901 ; RRID:Addgene_80901)
For your References section:A promiscuous biotin ligase fusion protein identifies proximal and interacting proteins in mammalian cells. Roux KJ, Kim DI, Raida M, Burke B. J Cell Biol. 2012 Mar 12. 10.1083/jcb.201112098 PubMed 22412018