Purposeindividual 6N barcode to make barcoded cell line variants
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||83697||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCCTTGAACCTCCTCGTTCGACC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MSCV-6NBC-GFP-PGK-Puro-Barcode20 was a gift from Monte Winslow (Addgene plasmid # 83697 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:83697 ; RRID:Addgene_83697)
For your References section:An in vivo multiplexed small-molecule screening platform. Gruner BM, Schulze CJ, Yang D, Ogasawara D, Dix MM, Rogers ZN, Chuang CH, McFarland CD, Chiou SH, Brown JM, Cravatt BF, Bogyo M, Winslow MM. Nat Methods. 2016 Sep 12. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.3992. 10.1038/nmeth.3992 PubMed 27617390