|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8381||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5542
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2276
Entrez GenePTPN11 (a.k.a. BPTP3, CFC, JMML, METCDS, NS1, PTP-1D, PTP2C, SH-PTP2, SH-PTP3, SHP2)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-SHP2 WT was a gift from Ben Neel (Addgene plasmid # 8381 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:8381 ; RRID:Addgene_8381)