pLenti Lifeact-mRuby2 PuroR
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||84386||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepMuLE Dest PuroR
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3834
- Total vector size (bp) 8711
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)51
- Promoter CMV immediate early
/ Fusion Protein
- mRuby2 (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV_fwd_primer
- 3′ sequencing primer MSCV_rev_primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byMichael Davidson, Addgene #54674. Sebastian Zeltzer, University of Arizona.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti Lifeact-mRuby2 PuroR was a gift from Ghassan Mouneimne (Addgene plasmid # 84386 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:84386 ; RRID:Addgene_84386)