pJ3 SHP1 C453S
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8573||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2100
MutationC453S (catalytically inactive)
Entrez GenePTPN6 (a.k.a. HCP, HCPH, HPTP1C, PTP-1C, SH-PTP1, SHP-1, SHP-1L, SHP1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SV40pro-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pJ3 SHP1 C453S was a gift from Ben Neel (Addgene plasmid # 8573 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:8573 ; RRID:Addgene_8573)