PurposeExpresses eArchT 3.0-eYFP in Phox2 (including catecholamine) neurons
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||89538||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9700
Modifications to backboneinsertion of PRSX8 promoter
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Gene/Insert nameeArchT 3.0
- Promoter PRSx8
/ Fusion Protein
- EYFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BsrGI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ACG CGT ATA AGC TTC CGC TAG ACA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti-PRSX8 eArchT3.0-EYFP was a gift from Ruth Stornetta (Addgene plasmid # 89538 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:89538 ; RRID:Addgene_89538)
For your References section:State-dependent control of breathing by the retrotrapezoid nucleus. Burke PG, Kanbar R, Basting TM, Hodges WM, Viar KE, Stornetta RL, Guyenet PG. J Physiol. 2015 Jul 1;593(13):2909-26. doi: 10.1113/JP270053. Epub 2015 May 22. 10.1113/JP270053 PubMed 25820491