1236 pcDNA3 Myr HA Akt3
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||9017||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1500
Entrez GeneAKT3 (a.k.a. MPPH, MPPH2, PKB-GAMMA, PKBG, PRKBG, RAC-PK-gamma, RAC-gamma, STK-2)
/ Fusion Proteins
- Myr (N terminal on backbone)
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The sequence of the HA tag in this plasmid is YAYDVPDYA instead of YPYDVPDYA. Not all HA antibodies will recognize this sequence. Cell Signaling Technology's HA antibody #2367 will work.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:1236 pcDNA3 Myr HA Akt3 was a gift from William Sellers (Addgene plasmid # 9017 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:9017 ; RRID:Addgene_9017)