Purposeexpresses Cal-light M13-TEV-C component and TdTomato in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||92389||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepSyc 171 P2A vector
- Total vector size (bp) 6097
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)2025
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- TdTomato (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMVf (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV-M13-TEV-C-P2A-TdTomato was a gift from Hyungbae Kwon (Addgene plasmid # 92389 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:92389 ; RRID:Addgene_92389)
For your References section:A calcium- and light-gated switch to induce gene expression in activated neurons. Lee D, Hyun JH, Jung K, Hannan P, Kwon HB. Nat Biotechnol. 2017 Jun 26. doi: 10.1038/nbt.3902. 10.1038/nbt.3902 PubMed 28650460