PurposeIn vivo visualization of the ER (can be used for colocalization studies and the OSER assay)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||98833||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- mTurquoise2 (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CytERM-mTurquoise2 was a gift from Dorus Gadella (Addgene plasmid # 98833 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:98833 ; RRID:Addgene_98833)