PurposeAAV expression of nuclear localized GFP with SV40 NLS
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||104061||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
|AAV PHP.eB||104061-PHPeB||Virus (100 µL at titer ≥ 1×10¹³ vg/mL)|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)720
- Promoter CAG
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
Terms and Licenses
Please visit https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/01/19/246405 for bioRxiv preprint.
Information for AAV PHP.eB (Catalog # 104061-PHPeB) ( Back to top )
Ready-to-use AAV PHP.eB particles produced from CAG-NLS-GFP (#104061). In addition to the viral particles, you will also receive purified CAG-NLS-GFP plasmid DNA.CAG-driven NLS-GFP expression. These AAV were produced with the PHPeB serotype, which permits efficient transduction of the central nervous system. These AAV preparations are suitable purity for injection into animals.
- Volume 100 µL
- Titer ≥ 1×10¹³ vg/mL
- Pricing $350 USD for preparation of 100 µL virus + $30 USD for plasmid.
- Storage Store at -80℃. Thaw just before use and keep on ice.
- Shipment Viral particles are shipped frozen on dry ice. Plasmid DNA (≥ 200ng) will also be included in the shipment.
Viral Production & Use
Requestor is responsible for compliance with their institution's biosafety regulations. Lentivirus is generally considered BSL-2. AAV is generally considered BSL-1, but may require BSL-2 handling depending on the insert. Biosafety Guide
Viral Quality Control
- Addgene ensures high quality viral vectors by optimizing and standardizing production protocols and performing rigorous quality control (QC) (see a list of our QC assays). The specific QC assays performed varies for each viral lot. To learn which specific QC assays were performed on your lot, please contact us.
- Titer: the exact titer of your sample will be reported on the tube. The titer you see listed on this page is the guaranteed minimum titer. See how titers are measured.
Visit our viral production page for more information.
Addgene CommentsCitation Information: When using the PHP.eB serotype in future publications, please acknowledge Viviana Gradinaru and Benjamin Deverman and cite Chan et al., Nat Neurosci, 20(8):1172-1179. Pubmed.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CAG-NLS-GFP was a gift from Viviana Gradinaru (Addgene plasmid # 104061 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:104061 ; RRID:Addgene_104061)
For viral preps, please replace (Addgene plasmid # 104061) in the above sentence with: (Addgene viral prep # 104061-PHPeB)
For your References section:Systemic AAV vectors for widespread and targeted gene delivery in rodents. Challis RC, Ravindra Kumar S, Chan KY, Challis C, Beadle K, Jang MJ, Kim HM, Rajendran PS, Tompkins JD, Shivkumar K, Deverman BE, Gradinaru V. Nat Protoc. 2019 Feb;14(2):379-414. doi: 10.1038/s41596-018-0097-3. 10.1038/s41596-018-0097-3 PubMed 30626963