PurposeExpresses the fluorescent protein miRFP670 in a lentiviral backbone
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||113726||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7909
- Total vector size (bp) 8857
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)948
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site MluI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGCAAATGGGCGGTAGGCGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer CATAGCGTAAAAGGAGCAACA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti6.2_miRFP670 was a gift from Vanessa LaPointe (Addgene plasmid # 113726 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:113726 ; RRID:Addgene_113726)