|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11963||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4754
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesSynechocystis sp. PCC6803
Insert Size (bp)125
/ Fusion Protein
- CBD (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBAD (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSFBAD09 was a gift from Hideo Iwai (Addgene plasmid # 11963 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11963 ; RRID:Addgene_11963)
For your References section:Intein-based biosynthetic incorporation of unlabeled protein tags into isotopically labeled proteins for NMR studies. Zuger S, Iwai H. Nat Biotechnol. 2005 Jun . 23(6):736-40. 10.1038/nbt1097 PubMed 15908942