|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15335||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerInvitrogen but modified
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4771
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameDnaE C-intein
Insert Size (bp)117
/ Fusion Protein
- GB1 (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBAD-fw (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSKBAD2 was a gift from Hideo Iwai (Addgene plasmid # 15335 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15335 ; RRID:Addgene_15335)
For your References section:Highly efficient protein trans-splicing by a naturally split DnaE intein from Nostoc punctiforme. Iwai H, Zuger S, Jin J, Tam PH. FEBS Lett. 2006 Mar 20. 580(7):1853-8. 10.1016/j.febslet.2006.02.045 PubMed 16516207