|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11994||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4818
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2300
MutationThe following construct contains the PAX8 promoter, which drives the expression of luciferase. This construct contains 1300 bp of the PAX8 promoter.
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer rvprimer3
- 3′ sequencing primer glprimer2 (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGL3-Basic-Pax8 was a gift from Steven Johnson (Addgene plasmid # 11994 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11994 ; RRID:Addgene_11994)