|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12217||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namePak1 PBD
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)150
MutationPBD (p21-binding domain), aa 70-117
Entrez GenePAK1 (a.k.a. IDDMSSD, PAKalpha, alpha-PAK, p65-PAK)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX-5' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEXTK-Pak1 70-117 was a gift from Jonathan Chernoff (Addgene plasmid # 12217 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12217 ; RRID:Addgene_12217)