Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12445||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4790
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHis (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCAG-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAGGS-6His-mISG15 was a gift from Dong-Er Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 12445 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12445 ; RRID:Addgene_12445)
For your References section:Interferon-inducible ubiquitin E2, Ubc8, is a conjugating enzyme for protein ISGylation. Kim KI, Giannakopoulos NV, Virgin HW, Zhang DE. Mol Cell Biol. 2004 Nov . 24(21):9592-600. 10.1128/MCB.24.21.9592-9600.2004 PubMed 15485925