pCMV5 mouse src
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13663||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepCMV5 *
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2000
Entrez GeneSrc (a.k.a. AW259666, pp60c, pp60c-src)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Myr (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV forward primer
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
* The depositing lab is not completely sure of the backbone for this plasmid; Addgene's sequencing results indicate that it may instead be pcDNA3. The plasmid should still function correctly, but users should consult Addgene's sequencing results and exercise caution if subcloning is necessary.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV5 mouse src was a gift from Joan Brugge & Peter Howley (Addgene plasmid # 13663 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13663 ; RRID:Addgene_13663)