|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14030||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5352
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHis (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer See map (Common Sequencing Primers)
SfiI sites were added before and after gene.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCyPet-His was a gift from Patrick Daugherty (Addgene plasmid # 14030 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14030 ; RRID:Addgene_14030)
For your References section:Evolutionary optimization of fluorescent proteins for intracellular FRET. Nguyen AW, Daugherty PS. Nat Biotechnol. 2005 Mar . 23(3):355-60. 10.1038/nbt1066 PubMed 15696158