human TF cDNA
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15455||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65||Add to Cart|
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2665
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTissue factor
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)641
Entrez GeneF3 (a.k.a. CD142, TF, TFA)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13R
- 3′ sequencing primer M13-F20 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Mackman lab pCTF 314.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:human TF cDNA was a gift from Nigel Mackman (Addgene plasmid # 15455)
For your References section:Regulation of the tissue factor gene. Mackman N. FASEB J. 1995 Jul . 9(10):883-9. PubMed 7615158
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.