|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15967||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerN. Buchler
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5074
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Yeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nametruncated CYC1 promoter
Alt nameCytochrome c, isoform 1
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)948
MutationCYC1 promoter is between SacI and XbaI restriction sites.
Entrez GeneCYC1 (a.k.a. YJR048W)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NgoMIV (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p405CYC1 was a gift from Nicolas Buchler & Fred Cross (Addgene plasmid # 15967 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15967 ; RRID:Addgene_15967)