Flag p21 WT
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)600
Entrez GeneCDKN1A (a.k.a. CAP20, CDKN1, CIP1, MDA-6, P21, SDI1, WAF1, p21CIP1)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Order of elements: CMV promoter--Flag--NdeI--ATG--human p21--TGA--BamHI.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag p21 WT was a gift from Mien-Chie Hung (Addgene plasmid # 16240)
For your References section:Cytoplasmic localization of p21Cip1/WAF1 by Akt-induced phosphorylation in HER-2/neu-overexpressing cells. Zhou BP, Liao Y, Xia W, Spohn B, Lee MH, Hung MC. Nat Cell Biol. 2001 Mar . 3(3):245-52. 10.1038/35060032 PubMed 11231573
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence.