|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16260||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepCMV-Tag 5A
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4300
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameGSK3 beta
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Tag5Amyc-GSK3b WT was a gift from Mien-Chie Hung (Addgene plasmid # 16260 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16260 ; RRID:Addgene_16260)
For your References section:Dual regulation of Snail by GSK-3beta-mediated phosphorylation in control of epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Zhou BP, Deng J, Xia W, Xu J, Li YM, Gunduz M, Hung MC. Nat Cell Biol. 2004 Oct . 6(10):931-40. 10.1038/ncb1173 PubMed 15448698