pBabe-puro Ras V12
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1768||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5100
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameras V12
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)700
MutationG12V, constitutively active
Entrez GeneHRAS (a.k.a. C-BAS/HAS, C-H-RAS, C-HA-RAS1, CTLO, H-RASIDX, HAMSV, HRAS1, RASH1, p21ras)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBABE 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pBABE-3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBabe-puro Ras V12 was a gift from Bob Weinberg (Addgene plasmid # 1768)