- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2933
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameforkhead family
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2038
Entrez GeneFOXO3 (a.k.a. AF6q21, FKHRL1, FKHRL1P2, FOXO2, FOXO3A)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (YDVPDYASL) (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SV40pro-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
See author's map and sequence.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HA-FOXO3a WT was a gift from Michael Greenberg (Addgene plasmid # 1787)
For your References section:Akt promotes cell survival by phosphorylating and inhibiting a Forkhead transcription factor. Brunet A, Bonni A, Zigmond MJ, Lin MZ, Juo P, Hu LS, Anderson MJ, Arden KC, Blenis J, Greenberg ME. Cell 1999 Mar 19;96(6):857-68. 10.1016/S0092-8674(00)80595-4 PubMed 10102273
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.