|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19951||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5437
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameCUL4A (cullin 4A)
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2982
/ Fusion Protein
- myc3 (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site ApaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The CUL4A insert in this plasmid contains a K644R substitution when compared to GenBank reference sequence NM_001008895.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-myc3-CUL4A was a gift from Yue Xiong (Addgene plasmid # 19951 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19951 ; RRID:Addgene_19951)
For your References section:NEDD8 modification of CUL1 dissociates p120(CAND1), an inhibitor of CUL1-SKP1 binding and SCF ligases. Liu J, Furukawa M, Matsumoto T, Xiong Y. Mol Cell. 2002 Dec . 10(6):1511-8. 10.1016/S1097-2765(02)00783-9 PubMed 12504025