|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21217||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7215
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert namePhosphoglycerate kinase promoter
Alt namePGK promoter
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)541
/ Fusion Protein
- H2B-mCherry (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ACC CTC GCA GAC GGA CAG
- 3′ sequencing primer CTT GAA GCG CAT GAA CTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
There are several mismatches between depositor's and Addgene sequence. These mutations do not affect mCherry expression.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PGK-H2BmCherry was a gift from Mark Mercola (Addgene plasmid # 21217 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21217 ; RRID:Addgene_21217)
For your References section:Lentiviral vectors and protocols for creation of stable hESC lines for fluorescent tracking and drug resistance selection of cardiomyocytes. Kita-Matsuo H, Barcova M, Prigozhina N, Salomonis N, Wei K, Jacot JG, Nelson B, Spiering S, Haverslag R, Kim C, Talantova M, Bajpai R, Calzolari D, Terskikh A, McCulloch AD, Price JH, Conklin BR, Chen HS, Mercola M. PLoS ONE. 2009 . 4(4):e5046. 10.1371/journal.pone.0005046 PubMed 19352491