|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21514||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)600
Entrez GeneTNRC6A (a.k.a. CAGH26, GW1, GW182, TNRC6)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bam HI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Bam HI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CAGCAAGTATATAGCATGGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GST-TNR(aa1-204) was a gift from Edward Chan (Addgene plasmid # 21514)
For your References section:The C-terminal half of human Ago2 binds to multiple GW-rich regions of GW182 and requires GW182 to mediate silencing. Lian SL, Li S, Abadal GX, Pauley BA, Fritzler MJ, Chan EK. RNA. 2009 May . 15(5):804-13. 10.1261/rna.1229409 PubMed 19324964
Generated by Addgene from plasmid data.