Purpose2nd generation lentiviral vector
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22240||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6655
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human); synthetic fluorescent protein
Insert Size (bp)1872
Entrez GenePOU5F1 (a.k.a. OCT3, OCT4, OTF-3, OTF3, OTF4, Oct-3, Oct-4, Oct3/4)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer hPGK-F (5'GTGTTCCGCATTCTGCAAG-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer WPRE-R (5'-CATAGCGTAAAAGGAGCAACA-3') (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLM-vexGFP-Oct4 was a gift from Michel Sadelain (Addgene plasmid # 22240 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22240 ; RRID:Addgene_22240)
For your References section:Stoichiometric and temporal requirements of Oct4, Sox2, Klf4, and c-Myc expression for efficient human iPSC induction and differentiation. Papapetrou EP, Tomishima MJ, Chambers SM, Mica Y, Reed E, Menon J, Tabar V, Mo Q, Studer L, Sadelain M. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Aug 4. 106(31):12759-64. 10.1073/pnas.0904825106 PubMed 19549847