E7 in pENTR1A (w186-1)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22254||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2298
Vector typeEntry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameHuman papilloma virus E7
Insert Size (bp)296
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bam HI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xho I (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer ENTRforw
- 3′ sequencing primer ENTRrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byE7 cDNA was obtained from Dr. Christian Beausejour.
Terms and Licenses
The E7 protein binds and degrades the Retinoblastoma protein. It also binds to Mi2beta-HDAC1 from the NURD complex (Brehm et al. 1999).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:E7 in pENTR1A (w186-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22254)