pENTR-DsRed2 N1 (CMB1)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2295
Vector typeEntry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameDiscosoma sp. red fluorescent protein 2
Insert Size (bp)677
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bam HI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ENTRforw
- 3′ sequencing primer ENTRrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pENTR-DsRed2 N1 (CMB1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22523)
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.