p16 in pENTR1A (w97-1)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22257||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2284
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namecyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)446
Entrez GeneCDKN2A (a.k.a. ARF, CDK4I, CDKN2, CMM2, INK4, INK4A, MLM, MTS-1, MTS1, P14, P14ARF, P16, P16-INK4A, P16INK4, P16INK4A, P19, P19ARF, TP16)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bam HI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Not I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ENTRforw
- 3′ sequencing primer ENTRrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p16 in pENTR1A (w97-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22257 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22257 ; RRID:Addgene_22257)