|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25100||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7337
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameytotoxic T-murine Lymphocyte Antigen 4
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2095
Entrez GeneCtla4 (a.k.a. Cd152, Ctla, Ctla-4, Ly-5, Ly-56)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer For tk 656- 5' AGCGGTTTGACTCACGGGGATTTC 3'
- 3′ sequencing primer rev tk 2404 -5' CCTGGTGCGGGTCTCATCGTA 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAL119-hCTLA4-Ig was a gift from Maria Castro (Addgene plasmid # 25100 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25100 ; RRID:Addgene_25100)
For your References section:Active suppression of allogeneic proliferative responses by dendritic cells after induction of long-term allograft survival by CTLA4Ig. Guillot C, Menoret S, Guillonneau C, Braudeau C, Castro MG, Lowenstein P, Anegon I. Blood. 2003 Apr 15. 101(8):3325-33. 10.1182/blood-2002-07-2076 PubMed 12515725