|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25998||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6406
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human); A. victoria
Insert Size (bp)1113
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site NsiI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCTTCACCGAGGGCCTATTTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LV-CFP was a gift from Elaine Fuchs (Addgene plasmid # 25998 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25998 ; RRID:Addgene_25998)
For your References section:Rapid functional dissection of genetic networks via tissue-specific transduction and RNAi in mouse embryos. Beronja S, Livshits G, Williams S, Fuchs E. Nat Med. 2010 Jul . 16(7):821-7. 10.1038/nm.2167 PubMed 20526348