|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26213||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65||Add to Cart|
- Backbone size (bp) 7831
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer hsp70 F: GAGCGCCGGAGTATAAATAGAG
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40 R: CCATTCATCAGTTCCATAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pJFRC-MUH was a gift from Gerald Rubin (Addgene plasmid # 26213)
For your References section:Refinement of Tools for Targeted Gene Expression in Drosophila. Pfeiffer BD, Ngo TT, Hibbard KL, Murphy C, Jenett A, Truman JW, Rubin GM. Genetics. 2010 Aug 9. ():. 10.1534/genetics.110.119917 PubMed 20697123
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.