|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26223||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8508
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)717
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer hsp70 F: GAGCGCCGGAGTATAAATAGAG
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40R: CCATTCATCAGTTCCATAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pJFRC14-10XUAS-IVS-GFP-WPRE was a gift from Gerald Rubin (Addgene plasmid # 26223)
For your References section:Refinement of Tools for Targeted Gene Expression in Drosophila. Pfeiffer BD, Ngo TT, Hibbard KL, Murphy C, Jenett A, Truman JW, Rubin GM. Genetics. 2010 Aug 9. ():. 10.1534/genetics.110.119917 PubMed 20697123
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.