|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26283||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 2324
Vector typeEntry vector
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameno insert
/ Fusion Protein
- GLU-GLU (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Xmn I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xba I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ENTRforw
- 3′ sequencing primer ENTRrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
GLU-GLU epitope tag for N-terminal fusions.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pENTR4-GLU-GLU (w719-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 26283)